; Webinar Tomorrow | Google Operating System News

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Webinar Tomorrow

Webinar Tomorrow

By James Whittaker

uTest informs me that the planned webinar tomorrow (see my post below) is a record setter for pre-registration. I hope everyone shows up.

Last time I set a uTest record was the number of people who read my interview on their blog, only to have that record broken by Pat Copeland. I hate losing to Pat Copeland.

So I am upping the ante with a bribe. I am offering signed books and totally wicked Google testing t-shirts to the folks who ask the best questions at the end of the talk.

I know what you're thinking. Ain't it sad that Kentucky boy has to resort to bribes to beat Pat Copeland.

You're right and I don't care. This is about WINNING.

No comments:

Post a Comment