; More Learn Google I/O 2011 Keynote Day 2 | Google Operating System News

Friday 30 September 2011

More Learn Google I/O 2011 Keynote Day 2

More Learn Google I/O 2011 Keynote Day 2

Hey, folks! We’re here at the Google I/O day 2 keynote and we’re hoping to follow up yesterday’s hot news with more from the search giant, and perhaps more coming from the Android department. We’ll be keeping you updated as the news happens, and we’ll share photos as well so you’ll feel like you’re right in Moscone Center even though you’re browsing it up on your office computer at work.
We’re anticipating some announcements regarding Chrome OS and see where Google plans on taking its cloud-based operating system. It has been interesting here as we’ve seen a number of CR-48 laptops in SF during the Google I/O, so fingers crossed that we see new updates or perhaps even new hardware for the platform. Additionally, we might be getting a glimpse at some new goodies for Google TV, so definitely keep your eyes peeled on that.
Be sure to follow the live blog below and stay tuned throughout the day as we continue to bring you more Google I/O coverage!

No comments:

Post a Comment